If you’re on this page you probably lost some important data. to recover your data the next steps are important.
Stop! Take a beat. All is not lost. Geeks On The Go has partnered with DriveSavers to provide state of the art data recovery services.
- Never assume data is unrecoverable.
- If your hard drive is making clicking, grinding or whirring sounds, shut down the drive or your computer immediately.
- Avoid “home remedies” you may have read about on the web such as placing a non-spinning hard drive in a freezer or hitting a drive on its side.
- Do not use data recovery software if the hard drive makes scraping, tapping, clicking or humming sounds.
- Do not power up a device that has obvious physical damage or is making unusual sounds.
- Shut down the computer to avoid further damage to the drive and its data.
- Do not attempt recovery yourself on severely traumatized drives (wet, dropped, etc.).
Call Geeks On The Go or contact DriveSavers at (800)440-1904 immediately 24/7. You can also use the links on the right. Use discount code DS32257 for 10% off recovery services.